[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
StompBoxZone • View topic - THE DEATH OF BOSSAREA

THE DEATH OF BOSSAREA

Re: THE DEATH OF BOSSAREA

Postby Pepe » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 am

Pepe
Multi Platinum Member
BossArea Double Platinum Member

Postby Franzoni » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:04 am

Personally i don't care about post counts.....thing is this.... a good few of you are here and probably more will follow......i'm here....were all still vertical... :) ......it's all good people...... 8-)

I agree with TW and Zerks in that Bossarea (if it is really dead for ever) was a great resource for Boss/Roland even though they didn't have anything to do with it...it was pretty well known on some of the major guitar based interweb forums ...TDPRI,Gear Pages.HC etc etc....for anything related to Boss for advice.....

If it is gone at least it went out with a bang...... :D

Skugga wheres my Guinness drinkers.....?..... :lol: ...signing off posts without my ol' drinkin' buds feels like forgetting to put on any underwear in the morning...... :P
Franzoni
Gold Member

Postby Zerksies » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:28 am

I take pride in my post count, It show how much time i have put into the site buy reading almost every post in the last 3 years and writing replies
Zerksies
Platinum Member

Postby DeFrag » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:42 am

I'm not really into post counts either. Humans tend to like round numbers.
Like, oh its your 40th birthday... or I just posted #1,000,000!
humbug

There is no slight indication that higher posts equate to knowledge or experience without further proof of consensus.
DeFrag
Silver Member
BossArea Multi Platinum Member

Postby Joske_Turbo » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 am

I really hope the old forum will be back, but I'm afraid it won't like some others have already said.
About the post count, it doesn't matter all that much to me, but I like natthu's idea of adding something to our profiles with the Bossarea post count or something.
Joske_Turbo
Silver Member
BossArea Gold Member

Postby Arpeggiator » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:35 am

Hey there, new member...uh, never mind :roll:

Thanks to Skugga for setting this thing up. I spent the last few days hoping for bossarea to return, that's why I didn't register here. But hey, bossarea is its members right? So, I hereby embrace "Stompboxzone.com"!
Arpeggiator
Silver Member
BossArea Gold Member

Postby Arpeggiator » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:36 am

Wow, I just noticed that the arrows in my cool new avatar are both wrong...great. :mrgreen:
Arpeggiator
Silver Member
BossArea Gold Member

Postby Witloofboer » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:40 am

I don't care about the post counts. I think that this 'new' forum is both safer and easier to maintain than the old one. With a few tweaks, this board can be as fun as the previous one.
Witloofboer
New User
BossArea Gold Member

Postby Pepe » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Pepe
Multi Platinum Member

Postby strangekomet » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:03 pm

strangekomet
Silver Member