[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
StompBoxZone • View topic - Awareness After Guitar Upgrades and Mods

Awareness After Guitar Upgrades and Mods

Re: Awareness After Guitar Upgrades and Mods

Postby visserman » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:29 am

visserman
Gold Member
BossArea Platinum Member

Re: Awareness After Guitar Upgrades and Mods

Postby Franzoni » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:46 am

I managed to get my hands on a loaded scratchplate off an 94 Usa strat...exact same pickups and wiring that are in my other two strats...i currently have vintage noiseless in the jap squier so i will be able to give you a better report when i have it wired up over the next few days compared to the USA models...VN pickups are a bit too mellow for my liking even with 500K pots installed.........The Jap has a maple neck compared the to the rosewood on the USA guitars and yep it's a six hole vintage style rather than the two pivot with the SS saddles....quite like the USA trems as i've been playing my main '89 strat from new so 27 years now..... i'd probably upgrade the Wilkinson as well if i got a spare USA two pivot one at the right price secondhand..... :lol: ........... :guinness: :guinness:
Franzoni
Gold Member
BossArea Double Platinum Member

Previous

Return to Guitars/Basses