[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
StompBoxZone • View topic - The Holy Trinity: VB-2, SP-1, SG-1

The Holy Trinity: VB-2, SP-1, SG-1

Re: The Holy Trinity: VB-2, SP-1, SG-1

Postby fuzzbuzzfuzz » Wed May 23, 2018 5:59 pm

All this VB-2 talk and I'll have to snag a WAZA!

Vintage models go for $300-$400 here (or up to 40,000 in yen), which is rather rich for my tastes. However that value hasn't increased due to the WAZA and used WAZA models are now commanding $140 or so. I'd love one despite gaining numerous vibrato pedals over the course of the last 6 months. Graham Coxon of Blur is an avowed user of the original.

At the moment I have a lovely blue dual speed SIB Vibromatic on board, smooth, solid, lovely tones....and blue :D
fuzzbuzzfuzz
Platinum Member

Postby visserman » Tue May 29, 2018 4:51 am

visserman
Gold Member
BossArea Platinum Member

Postby visserman » Tue May 29, 2018 4:54 am

visserman
Gold Member
BossArea Platinum Member

Postby visserman » Tue May 29, 2018 4:57 am

visserman
Gold Member
BossArea Platinum Member

Postby Pepe » Tue May 29, 2018 6:00 am

I haven't tried the Waza Craft model. But the original VB-2 sounds as if you would only use your guitar's vibrato arm. It doesn't alter the original sound and that's why I was stunned when I first tried it. It's the best and most useful vibrato pedal that I have come across.

Worst vibrato pedal ever: Rocktron Vertigo Vibe. Skip that one!
Pepe
Multi Platinum Member
BossArea Double Platinum Member

Postby StratmanSteve » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:43 pm

Bought a brand new VB-2 back in the day. About 15 years ago, I loaned it to someone and never got it back. I know they have become valuable, but I never found a good use for it so I'm not heartbroken that it's gone.

Unlike others, I have a use for the SG-1, especially a Waza if it comes with the ability to create longer swells. Is an SG-1w coming?
StratmanSteve
New User

Postby Pepe » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Pepe
Multi Platinum Member

Postby visserman » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:10 am

visserman
Gold Member
BossArea Platinum Member

Postby bigtone » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:43 pm

I found my really nice looking VB2 at a local music store a couple years ago. It was marked $175. That was lower than most out there and it was the only one I have seen locally in well over 10 years. I bought it just because it's rare and collectable and if I choose to sell it, I will not go backwards.
bigtone
Bronze Member

Postby Pepe » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:25 am

Hey, bigtone! Nice to see you again. We've moved to this place a while ago:

www.bossareaforum.com/Forum

:)
Pepe
Multi Platinum Member

PreviousNext

Return to Boss Pedals