[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
StompBoxZone • View topic - PSA and ACA pedal power and daisy-chaining

PSA and ACA pedal power and daisy-chaining

Re: PSA and ACA pedal power and daisy-chaining

Postby Laurie » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:16 pm

Laurie
Multi Platinum Member
BossArea Multi Platinum Member

Postby GetAddicted » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:06 am

Thanks for the help!!Now i have a Boss Ge-7 MIJ ACA daisy chained with a 9VDC pedal..i want to get rid of having daisy chain in my setup so i will power the Ge-7 by the regulated 12V output of the Pro Power.
GetAddicted
Copper Member

Postby pennyroyaltea94 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:41 am

I got 9V , The tip would indeed fit in the 1 spot converter but I think the fact it does have 2 metal teeth like things in the plug, it's preventing me from plugging it in all the way.

I do have a 7V , Would 7V be safe on PSA 9V ? It's less juice but it would be more then a slightly dead 9v battery :rofl:
pennyroyaltea94
Silver Member

Postby pennyroyaltea94 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:23 pm

pennyroyaltea94
Silver Member

Postby Laurie » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Bought this yesterday for 50 cents at a thrift store.

It was center-positive so I cut the plug off it and put a new one on wired center-negative.

It measures 8.85VDC which is close enough to 9VDC to qualify as good PSA power. $0.50 plus $1.50 for the plug and heatshrink. PSA power for less than $2.

Has the added benefit of being able to run off 240V when I move back to Australia.

Dscn8044s.jpg
Dscn8044s.jpg (100.87 KiB) Viewed 5404 times

Dscn8046s.jpg
Dscn8046s.jpg (203.15 KiB) Viewed 5404 times
Laurie
Multi Platinum Member

Postby Gasgano » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:02 am

Impressive. It's realiable, it's a winner.
Gasgano
Silver Member

Postby Dirk » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:20 am

Of course it is, it says so right on the label: A-WIN Technology. :lol:
Dirk
Double Platinum Member
BossArea Double Platinum Member

Postby pennyroyaltea94 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:50 am

Just bought this for my IBANEZ CF7 . Clearly says mean't for IBANEZ BOSS. I am going to feel like a complete dumby if their is a huge difference in the tone quality after using this one. I was using a 9V Behringer which had a long tip shaft.

Just werid because I been using a GENERIC 12V for my ds1 and it's pretty clear unlike the other combo.
pennyroyaltea94
Silver Member

Postby Laurie » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:22 am

That looks like a regulated supply... It shouldbe measured of course, but if it really is 9.6V regulated it can be considered to be PSA power.
Laurie
Multi Platinum Member

Postby pennyroyaltea94 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:22 am

cool and like I was saying Before

I was using a GENERIC 9V. Seemed kind of buzzy and also the TONE volume seemed low

You mean to tell me that 0.6 can make that much of a difference ? and perhaps a better build ?
pennyroyaltea94
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Boss Pedals