[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
StompBoxZone • View topic - The old BossArea as an App?

The old BossArea as an App?

The old BossArea as an App?

Postby bossarea » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:46 am

This is a bit of a survey post :)

Would there be any interest in seeing the old BossArea turned into an App for Android or/and iPhone? If yes, which one would you prefer?
The work is about halfway done already but with little or no response on my post about the Decoder, I'm thinking that maybe no one really wants an app like that.
I was writing an app that had all the old product presentation pages but also updated pages for all the new products (about 430 products in total) and some updated pages with general information like the label page and images of old adverts etc.

You can also join the BossArea group on Facebook if you want to give me feedback about what you'd like to see in an app like that (or do it in this thread).

I didn't realize that there was already a Bossarea group on facebook. I created a new group with only a capital A as the difference. There doesn't seem to be anyone posting anymore on the existing group anyway.
bossarea
Silver Member
BossArea Founder

Re: The old BossArea as an App?

Postby charmonder » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:17 am

Yeah I'd download that app, there used to be an official BOSS app that had all the compacts for reference but they stopped supporting it sadly
charmonder
Gold Member

Postby BearBoy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:18 am

I'd download that (for iPhone). :thumbs:
BearBoy
Gold Member

Postby The_Doc » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Great idea and I would use it. iPhone is my preference.

I’ll also join the FB group. :thumbs:
The_Doc
Gold Member
BossArea Gold Member

Postby Dr.Bob » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:00 pm

That sounds very nice. I would really like something like that
Dr.Bob
New User

Postby Pepe » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:54 pm

:shock: Are you THE Dr.Bob from Ye Olde BossArea Forum? :o

In the one way or the other: welcome to the forum! :thumbs:
Pepe
Multi Platinum Member
BossArea Double Platinum Member

Postby skugga » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:06 pm

skugga
Gold Member
Site Admin

Postby charmonder » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:57 pm

MATter of fact, is there anything we can do to help update it to all the current compacts as well?
charmonder
Gold Member

Postby sclitheroe » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Responsive website that displays nicely on any size device would be more useful? Unless the goal is to learn native coding for either of the platforms, of course.
sclitheroe
Platinum Member

Postby bossarea » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:15 am

bossarea
Silver Member
BossArea Founder

Next

Return to General Discussion