[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
StompBoxZone • View topic - The Gaming Thread

The Gaming Thread

The Gaming Thread

Postby Tenebrous » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Hoi!

Ollie made a thread on the old boards dedicated to games & other software, so I thought now would be a great time to get the ball rolling over here on StompboxZone :)

I'm sure a few of you know that Steam have just launched their last days worth of sales in what really was a great 5-day bonanza for bargains :mrgreen: Bought a game called VVVVVV for 99p, and it's quite simply one of the best lil games I've ever played :) Only bought Section 8 today, and it's still installing... But that looks pretty good also!
Tenebrous
Silver Member
BossArea Double Platinum Member

Re: The Gaming Thread

Postby DeFrag » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm playing Serious Sam 3 atm & stuck on a particular boss level.
One thing about Croteam's engine is they throw hundreds of baddies at you all at once w/o much frame loss which can be pretty tough to get through.
DeFrag
Silver Member
BossArea Multi Platinum Member

Postby skugga » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:42 pm

I skipped this round of Steam sales. I've got enough games going to last me until the Xmas - New Year sale that's usually a lot bigger.

Currently my gaming time is split between BF3 and the ever present WoW.

I built a new machine for BF3 (and studio work) and it looks and plays amazing on it. WoW....looks like it did on the old machine :lol:
skugga
Gold Member
Site Admin

Postby Tenebrous » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Haha I can almost max WoW on my laptop with 60FPS. I'm hoping for Lost in the Deeps today so I can finally get Pebble (working on the 150 pets achievement). Plus today is my last day of Molten Front dailies for the Hippogryph... I bloody hate dailies though :(

Here's my current main :) It's actually one of my newest characters (well, over 3 years old but relatively young to my other chars), but I do love Warriors... http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ean/simple

Edit: I have an extra copy of Section 8 with all the DLC btw (it was either 1 copy & DLC for £5, or 4 copies all with the DLC for £7.50 :lol:) so if anyone wants it, just PM me your Steam username and I'll gift it you :)
Tenebrous
Silver Member

Postby skugga » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Nice, that 'Salty' title must have taken some work

My main is although I rarely raid these days (apart from Transmog runs really). I mainly pvp on that character now (although my pve set is appearing it seams).

I usually avoid all pet/mount achievements and grind, although I did finish the Molten Front dailies in the shortest time possible just to rub it into my achievement addicted guildies 8-)
skugga
Gold Member
Site Admin

Postby Tenebrous » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Tenebrous
Silver Member

Postby skugga » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 pm

skugga
Gold Member
Site Admin

Postby Tenebrous » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Same here really. At the moment I do a few dailies, do my transmutes (I have lots of alchemists to keep the gold rolling in) and then log off... I started just before TBC and my time spent on the game has just gone down and down. I don't like arenas much anymore, I don't do battlegrounds, I don't do PvE... Guilds been around since the beginning (most of them played together Pre WoW on other games) and even they're starting to fade away now.
Tenebrous
Silver Member

Postby Zerksies » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Well right now i am playing Rock Smith and loving it. I have not played this much guitar in years. Also since i have been playing this game my hands are feeling alot better, i am not really having much numbness or pain like i use to.
Zerksies
Platinum Member

Postby Franzoni » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:15 am

The extent of my gaming (if you could even call it that) is a round of golf on the Nintendo Wii....thats when i actually get a go of it that is..... :) ...i did dig up the old Playstation and all the old games for my oldest but the only one she seems to like is tomb raider 2......
Franzoni
Gold Member

Next

Return to General Discussion