[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
StompBoxZone • View topic - Lets see your Pedal boards

Lets see your Pedal boards

Re: Lets see your Pedal boards

Postby Laurie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:19 am

As I mentioned in another post (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2999&start=10#p44449) I've moved back to pedals.

After a few weeks of things going on and coming off the board, this is the current setup. Will be subject to change, but it does what I want for now.

Dscn9335a.jpg
Dscn9335a.jpg (719.08 KiB) Viewed 1723 times

Dscn9337a.jpg
Dscn9337a.jpg (598.43 KiB) Viewed 1723 times

Dscn9338a.jpg
Dscn9338a.jpg (551.58 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Laurie
Multi Platinum Member
BossArea Multi Platinum Member

Postby Dirk » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:44 am

Was the BLD pedal part of the Dingotone line up?
I can't remember it.
Dirk
Double Platinum Member
BossArea Double Platinum Member

Postby Laurie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:53 am

Laurie
Multi Platinum Member

Postby Dirk » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Doesn't matter, it still sounds great! :thumbs:
Dirk
Double Platinum Member

Postby charmonder » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:54 pm

Two thumbs up for 1)big pile of gain and 2)phaser after delay.
charmonder
Gold Member

Postby sclitheroe » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:10 pm

sclitheroe
Platinum Member

Postby Franzoni » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:55 pm

BLD is a great pedal as is i said as much at the time.....the only change i would of made was to do away with the switch and leave it in insanity mode all the time.... :D

I usually keep the gain under halfway and use it as a clean on the edge of overdrive type boost as i find it works great that way into either a clean or dirty amp.....in the clean channel with a Strat set like that it gives me that 70's Richard Thompson vibe that i love...... :guinness: :guinness:
Franzoni
Gold Member

Postby Laurie » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:00 pm

It just took an hour to find the schematic for the BLD...

I'd forgotten it has Germanium clippers. That's why I like it so much!

And I also remember... I am driving the transistors right near their current limit, so the silicon is fully saturated.
Laurie
Multi Platinum Member

Postby Laurie » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:44 am

Finished board.

Birch stair riser with oak binding screwed on with drywall screws (I liked the industrial look of the black screw heads). Sealed with Varithane. Power run along the back - one power jack on the right splitting to all 8 pedals. Pedals held down with two screws and lug mounts (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3762&p=40332).

Dscn9344a.jpg
Dscn9344a.jpg (715.17 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
Laurie
Multi Platinum Member

Postby Dirk » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:01 pm

Neat! :thumbs: The GHF runs on a battery?
Dirk
Double Platinum Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion