[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
StompBoxZone • View topic - BOSS® Guitar Effects Guide Book, Vol.14

BOSS® Guitar Effects Guide Book, Vol.14

BOSS® Guitar Effects Guide Book, Vol.14

Postby 97teledlx » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 am

Hello forum members,

I am the new kid on the block and have a request. I recently purchased a used boss Gt-3 guitar effects processor (mostly for analog distortions). I am currently reading Stephen M. Golden's The Unofficial GT-3 Owner’s Manual Supplement and it references a brochure titled BOSS® Guitar Effects Guide Book, Vol.14. I have searches the internet and have not been able to locate a pdf of this guide book. Easy finds were guide books 17, 18,19,20,22. If any member has a pdf of book 14 I would greatly appreciate them sending me the file. Many thanks in advance. 97teledlx
97teledlx
Copper Member

Re: BOSS® Guitar Effects Guide Book, Vol.14

Postby Dirk » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:26 am

I have the actual vol.14 but I'm not gonna spend my whole evening scanning it... :lol: What section of the guide did the supplement refer to?
Then I'll see what I can do for you with some scans of it.
Dirk
Double Platinum Member
BossArea Double Platinum Member

Postby BearBoy » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 am

Just had a quick look and found volumes 13 and 15. I don't seem to have volume 14 though :(

Volume 15 has a page on the GT-3 but it doesn't really say a great deal.
BearBoy
Gold Member

Postby charmonder » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:56 am

another pdf document you might find helpful for GT-3 is "Boss-GT-x-Set-Up-v02" http://www.gitaar.net/forum/index.php/f ... Up-v02.pdf
charmonder
Gold Member

Postby 97teledlx » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:32 am

First, thanks for the quick posts!

Dirk...I will get back to you on what section the Unofficial guide references in volume 14 as no specific page is listed in Stephen Golden's guide.

Charmonder....I have that downloaded and agree with you it is very helpful. :D

Bearboy....thanks for doing the detective work on 13 & 15. Do you think you could post those on the web or at this forum? Would be nice to have a reference section going, but I understand that scanning is laborious :shock:

Thanks again everyone
97teledlx
Copper Member

Postby 97teledlx » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:46 am

The Unofficial guide sectionsthat reference volume 14 are :

1. Effect tips Overdrive, Reverb, Delay, Compression/Sustain

2. Boss recommended effects sequence

Here is the link to Golden's guide:

Please not that in the past I have not had great success with URL LINKS that contain the %20 in them. Sometimes they launch other times there is an errorIf the link does not work, try removing them. Sometimes this removal is the "FIX"

Thanks again!
97teledlx
Copper Member

Postby Dirk » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 am

Your link worked fine, I don't own a GT-3 but the author of this guide sure made a lot of work of it!

Anyway, does this help you?:

Dirk
Double Platinum Member

Postby ChristoMephisto » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:43 pm

Just looked at the collection of Pocket Dictionaries and 13, 14 and 15 are not there.

Course I'm looking at the old site and probably can't be modified
Don't know if you moved the collection.
ChristoMephisto
Silver Member

Postby 97teledlx » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Dirk,

Totally awesome. Thank-you so much. The scans are excellent. Very informative and helpful.

Thanks again,

Mark
97teledlx
Copper Member

Postby Dirk » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:06 am

You're welcome.

Some more for the heck of it, I was having fun with my scanner alright?! :mrgreen:

Dirk
Double Platinum Member

Next

Return to General Discussion