[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
StompBoxZone • View topic - Zerksies - I found you a guitar!

Zerksies - I found you a guitar!

Zerksies - I found you a guitar!

Postby DasBeef » Wed May 23, 2012 12:28 am

Git'r bought!
DasBeef
Gold Member
BossArea Platinum Member

Re: Zerksies - I found you a guitar!

Postby Pepe » Wed May 23, 2012 12:46 am

Zerksies will like it for pretty sure! :thumbs:
Pepe
Multi Platinum Member
BossArea Double Platinum Member

Postby Zerksies » Wed May 23, 2012 5:44 am

I am not really found of a SG style guitar the balance always seems weird
Zerksies
Platinum Member

Postby DasBeef » Wed May 23, 2012 8:10 am

Zerks - I'm kind of joking and kind of serious about this one. Lefty S-100's are pretty rare. If it's looking to end at a decent price, I'd be all over it if I were you. Buying a guitar on eBay is always a risk as you can't 'kick the tyres'', so to speak. My S-100 is battered to hell, but the playability of the thing is amazing. The feel and build quality, and the sound that comes out of those HB-1's are exceptional. So long as I have the cash, I'll buy every S-100, and 70's solid body Guild I can get my hands on. I have three 70's Guilds now, and the are all awesome.
I'n a PM I exchanged with natthu, I said that if I had to sell all my guitars, my S-100 would be the last to go. It's a way better guitar than my Gibson that I dropped three times the money on.
Also, it's might be a '77 and not a '74 as advertised.
DasBeef
Gold Member
BossArea Platinum Member

Postby DeFrag » Wed May 23, 2012 8:24 am

It's not a righty. :(
DeFrag
Silver Member
BossArea Multi Platinum Member

Postby Zerksies » Wed May 23, 2012 9:46 am

Zerksies
Platinum Member

Postby Touchwah » Thu May 24, 2012 2:46 pm

I want to join the Guild club, definitely looking for one of these. My Ampeg Dan Armstong is very good, but I'll bet the Guild is even sweeter. :thumbs:
Touchwah
Gold Member
BossArea Platinum Member

Location: Northern California where the girls are warm so I can be with my sweet baby yeah

Postby aaronharmon » Thu May 24, 2012 11:49 pm

I own a bunch of Ovations (love them) and there is apparently a Guild/Ovation connection. I'm not sure if it's real or if Ovation guys just also tend to like Guilds, I never bothered to research it because the last thing I need is more gear to GAS over. Anyway, I was recently involved in a discussion with several diehard Ovation guys who did nothing but sing the merits of US made, pre-fender Guilds. They said they were some of the finest guitars on the planet etc. I would definitely consider checking them out.
aaronharmon
Silver Member
BossArea Gold Member

Postby DasBeef » Fri May 25, 2012 1:07 am

As soon as a good one of pops up locally at a good price, I'll be buying.
I've played a couple and they are excellent bass guitars.
DasBeef
Gold Member
BossArea Platinum Member

Postby DasBeef » Tue May 29, 2012 1:44 pm

One hour to go, still sitting at a massively tempting $815.........
Go on, treat yourself man! You deserve it.
DasBeef
Gold Member
BossArea Platinum Member

Next

Return to General Discussion