Welcome to Stomp Box Zone

Re: Welcome to Stomp Box Zone

Postby Franzoni » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:17 am

Welcome back Jack.... :) ... :guinness:..still got the Teles...? ..a tech at a electronics facility...handy person to have on board..... ;) :thumbs: ........ :guinness: :guinness:
Franzoni
Gold Member
BossArea Double Platinum Member

Postby Laurie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:41 am

jack wrote:Darn, I guess I haven't been to the BossArea Forum in a long time....Didn't realize all the changes...I used to have the MC5 avatar on the old BossArea forum...Been way busy with school the past couple years, then started a new job in Novemeber as a rebuild tech at an electronics repair facility...Anyways...Just thought I'd say HI...

G'day Jack! Welcome to our new home!
Laurie
Multi Platinum Member
BossArea Multi Platinum Member

Postby Dirt Box » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Hello everyone! I'm so gratefull for this forum and to see the same good good folks here from BAF. Thanks again Skugga, for setting this up! :guinness: :guinness:
Dirt Box
Copper Member

Postby jack » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:32 am

Laurie wrote:
jack wrote:Darn, I guess I haven't been to the BossArea Forum in a long time....Didn't realize all the changes...I used to have the MC5 avatar on the old BossArea forum...Been way busy with school the past couple years, then started a new job in Novemeber as a rebuild tech at an electronics repair facility...Anyways...Just thought I'd say HI...

G'day Jack! Welcome to our new home!

Franzoni wrote:Welcome back Jack.... :) ... :guinness:..still got the Teles...? ..a tech at a electronics facility...handy person to have on board..... ;) :thumbs: ........ :guinness: :guinness:

Thanks...And the new job...well, I don't do any troubleshooting yet, I just mainly change electrolytic caps in the power supplies for line extenders and power amps that the cable TV industry uses, but you never know...Though I am just getting used to the hours, which is four 11-hour shifts, 4pm-3:30am Mon-Thursday...

Still have all the Teles, just don't get around to playing them as much lately as I get used to the new job, because Mon-Thurs right now I am mainly a work zombie, and then catch up on everything outside of work Fri-Sun, and there never seems to be enough time for everything... :x
jack
New User

Postby Disco Stu » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Jack --

Know how you feel. Had a similar shift late-nights when I worked for HP, making microchips in the Wafer Fab. 6PM to 6AM four nights per week, then three nights every other week.

The extra $$ for the shift differential was great, but it was a weird adjustment rolling into the weekends without much sleep.

Anyway, nice to see you here, and don't work too hard. :banana: :guinness: :banana:
Disco Stu
Silver Member

Postby Zerksies » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:46 am

Welcome to the forum for all the people that i missed. I hope we cam get a few more old BA members on SBZ
Zerksies
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to Forum Announcements