What are you currently listening to at the moment?

Re: What are you currently listening to at the moment?

Postby Gasgano » Wed May 31, 2017 7:11 am

Haha, welcome to the forum, quite the unusual first post!
Gasgano
Silver Member

Postby Franzoni » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:02 pm

Listening to a player called Greg Koch at the moment ...some of you might of seen him from demo vids on youtube and facebook for guitars.....some player and very funny guy......

Also got back into listening to John McLaughlin in his mid 80's-90's buzz when he was playing a lot of nylon string in his trio plus i've also got into listening to film soundtracks......not films with a collection for classic songs but more proper soundtracks from older movies.....some good stuff going on there when you get into it with arrangements as some of the people who came to Hollywood back then were composers in their own right before they got into the movie business........... :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:
Franzoni
Gold Member
BossArea Double Platinum Member

Postby DemarcusAbel » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:25 pm

sclitheroe wrote:C. W. Stoneking. His latest album is great, and I just found out he's playing in a tiny place here in Toronto in the summer. I'm super excited.

Listening to a player called Greg Koch at the moment ...some of you might of seen him from demo vids on youtube and facebook for guitars.....some player and very funny guy......

Also got back into listening to John McLaughlin in his mid 80's-90's buzz when he was playing a lot of nylon string in his trio plus i've also got into listening to film soundtracks......not films with research on phenq revealed it can burn fat a collection for classic songs but more proper soundtracks from older movies.....some good stuff going on there when you get into it with arrangements as some of the people who came to Hollywood back then were composers in their own right before they got into the movie business...........

Hey, same here. I keep listening to C. W. Stoneking. Were you able to attend the event in Toronto? If yes, so you have some pics?
DemarcusAbel
New User

Previous

Return to General Discussion